MENU

Slide

Saturday, November 03, 2007

So hello people! :D
Sorry for the lack of updaaaates.
So pre-occupied by stupid O's!

HURRAAAAAAY!
Most of the more, MAJOR papers are over.
So i'm like so not stressed &
not in a super fucked up mood 24/7 anymore!
I'm such a neeervous freak.

Everynight before my paper the next morning,
I had to take this pill to help me relax and sleep,
And i won't be so nervous and scared = no blank minds during papers!


Geography was pretty easy, but i fucked up in Section A. ):

English was pretty eaaasy-peasy,
but idiotic me did the wrong format for my letter writing. ):
I did a proposal instead of a formal letter.
I really hope i can get like, B3 and above.
I had a B4 last year and if i get the same score,
I'll be so so pissed. ):

But seriously, i wonder what's the odds
for me to score B3 &above.
Last year, although i didn't ever cared to do
my stuff during English lessons,
at least i did some comprehension &composition practices.
but this year, I didn't even do anything.

Maths paper 1 was kinda tough for me,
I'm totally not the maths kinda person,
So i think i've alrdy tried my best,
so please please just let me get a C6 to pass
and i'll jump for jooooy!
But maths paper 2 was pretty manageble thou!

POA wasn't too bad too, I hope i can get a B4?
I mean, i got a C6 last year when i didn't study at all,
So this year i studied like a teenie weenie bit,
guess i'll do better?

I'm so so relieved, I'm left with SS, Pure bio, POA MCQ
(Which in my opinion, is like the hardest MCQ i ever seen! :x)
And Pure Bio MCQ!



And 13th nov is the last day of O's and
We're gonna have a greeeeat time,
Cheena Pok, Yes? :D

We haven't been camwhoring for like, the longest time!
Cos everytime i meetup with cheena pok,
We'll be like mugging mugging and effing MORE MUGGING.


And Gwen is rigggght,
My shopping addiction!
Never study, still shop and shop and shop!


Btw, Does anyone know anywhere in SG that sells this sort of booties?
It's oh so hot! I need to get it!
Ninewest? Aldo? Anybody sees it anywhere,
Tell me yeah! Loves! :D
Macy booties2


And some stuff i bought over the week. :x


AE hoodie

American Eagle aerie bird waffle hoodie



ae owl print tank

American Eagle aerie owl dorm camisole



luckylantern

Lovely Planet night lamp



baby phat ring2

BabyPhat Gold-Tone Ring
Wetseal Plaid Seer Sucker Shorts
Wetseal plaid shorts


max factor 2000 calorie mascara

My favourite Max Factor 2000 Calories Mascara


The other day with cheena pok,
we were playing arnd with her new N73.


pouty2



pouty
I know i know, I'm always giving the stupid faces!

And i was in a good mood today,
and i didn't feel like studying,
So i made some cupcakes, to cure my boredom
And make my boy happy or he'll keep complaining
that i don't bake/cook for him anymore!


I made some, Red Velvet & White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.


red velvet cupcakes

Mixing red food-colouring into the batter

Really bored while waiting the cupcakes are baking!
Soooo, camwhored! :x


camwhore while baking3



camwhore while baking



red velvet cupcakes2
Fresh from the oven! :D


red velvet cupcakes3
I coloured the sugar red and sprinkled them on the frosting.
This is the recipe if you want to make some too! (:

Red Velvet Cupcakes
(220g) 2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
½ cup or 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
(340g) 1½ cups sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp distilled white vinegar
1 tbsp red food coloring
(230ml) 1 cup buttermilk


1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°c).

2. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder,
baking soda, and salt together and set aside.

3. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla, vinegar, and food coloring.
Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk
& beat until batter is smooth.

4. Spoon batter into cupcake papers, filling about 2/3 full,
and cook for 20-30 minutes or until a tester
inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool.


White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting

(170g) 6 ounces good quality white chocolate.
(85g) ¾ cup cream cheese, softened, cut into pieces.
6 tbsp or ¾ stick unsalted butter, room temp, cut into pieces
mini or crushed Oreos for decoration

1. In a microwave or double boiler,
melt white chocolate until smooth and creamy,
just a few minutes. It should be just warm to the touch.

2. Beat the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
Add melted chocolate and beat.




There's this "Mutton LOL" now on 98.7FM
It's like freaking funny lah!
Omg, I'm dying from all the laughing.

Okay, I need to wake up damn early tmr
cos i'm meeting my boy tmr at like, 9plus?
What the hell, i don't even think i can wake up that early.
Tomorrow's a suuuper busy day!

Morning going t th army museum with my boy. -.-
Then town to collect my denim leggings, buy some presents.
and to Ikea to buy vases for my room & my favourite Diam Cake!
And it's 1:27am now!


I need like, 9-10hours of sleep!
Goodnight people and taaaag!
:D

No comments: